A Word For This Season Dear Overcoming Ones, In the beginning of this year, one of the things that the Lord spoke to me was that this year will be marked by a vibrant prayer initiative to persevere until breakthrough comes. Right now, we have an opportunity to “go into your inner room, close your door, and pray to the Father, and the Father who sees what is done in … Read More →
DECREES FOR 2020 – APOSTLE ZANE ANDERSON, TUCSON ARIZONA
- YOU SHALL DECREE A THING AND IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED FOR YOU AND THE LIGHT OF GOD’S FAVOR WILL SHINE ON ALL YOUR WAYS
- I DECREE THIS IS MY YEAR – YES IT’S MY BREAKTHROUGH YEAR – I WILL EXPERIENCE AND WALK IN FREEDOM AND IT WILL BE A SUSTAINED FREEDOM – THIS WILL BE A YEAR LIKE NONE OTHER
- I DECREE THAT A RICH AND PLENTIFUL HARVEST IS COMING – THE FRUIT IS READY AND WILL GO AND HARVEST
- I DECREE THIS IS MY YEAR OF TURN AROUND – THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN IN MY FAVOR – THIS IS MY TURNAROUND YEAR
- I DECREE THAT I AM SHIFTING INTO A HIGHER GEAR – THIS IS MY YEAR OF DIVINE SUDDENLIES – EVEN WHILE I AM PRAYING GOD IS GOING TO ANSWER
- I DECREE THAT RECONCILIATION AND HEALING IS COMING TO MY HOUSE
- I DECREE THIS IS MY YEAR OF NEW BEGINNINGS – THAT I AM LETTING GO OF YESTERDAY AND CROSSING OVER INTO MY FUTURE – AND YES I HAVE A GOOD FUTURE –THE LORD HAS PLANNED GOOD THINGS FOR ME
- I DECREE THIS IS GOING TO BE A YEAR OF THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S KINGDOM – THAT HIS KINGDOM HAS COME NOW – THAT THE AWAKENING HAS BEGUN AND WE WILL EXPERIENCE THE BOOK OF ACTS
- I DECREE THAT FULL PROVISION FOR ALL HE HAS PLANNED AND PURPOSED – THAT HE WILL ACCOMPLISH WHAT CONCERNS ME
- I DECREE THAT INCREASE IS MY PORTION – AND GOODNESS AND MERCY WILL FOLLOW ME
- I DECREE THAT I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL – ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH – THAT I AM CHOSEN AND BELOVED – THAT THE LORD IS WITH ME AND HE’S FOR ME – AND GOODNESS AND MERCY WILL FOLLOW ME
NEW LEVEL Word for 2020 Click HERE to follow along with LaNora’s live teaching
Isaiah 32:1-4 (TPT) A NEW ERA BEGINS
1. A year to see and decree – watchmen prophets on the wall
-2 Chronicles 20:20 (NKJ)
-“prosper” – to push forward and break out
2. An awakening sound of resurrection – worship that breaks the power of death
-Isaiah 26:18-20 (TPT)
-John 11:11 (TPT)
3. A vibrant prayer initiative to persevere and prevail until breakthrough
-The spiritual condition that holds many captive is known as “ emotional inertia”
The symptoms are resistance to change in motion or direction, inactivity,inaction, passivity, stagnation, dullness, lack of vision or purpose, lethargy, apathy, feeling stuck.
-The cure: James 5:16 (NAS)
“Effective”- fervent, mighty, powerful, persistent
This kind of prayer must proceed declarations and demonstrations
4. A demonstration of the Spirit and the power of God (a new emphasis on evangelism and discipleship)
-1 Corinthians 2:4-5 (NAS)
Demonstration of the Spirit and Power
-What is the “demonstration “or proof of the Spirit?
Galatians 5:22 (NAS)
-What is the demonstration of ourselves?
Galatians 5:19 (TPT)
-What is the demonstration or proof of the power of God? Do you want to see miracles?
-Romans 1:16 (NAS) the gospel
-1 Corinthians 1:18 the word of the cross
-Mark 16:15-20 (NAS) – the commission and the promise of Jesus
5. The beginnings of the release of the “greater works”- bold faith in action
–John 14: 10-14 (NAS)
-Because Jesus was abiding in the Father -the Father “ worked “ through His words.
“Greater”- more extraordinary, more wonderful
“Works” – that with which one is occupied
-How can we do greater works than Jesus did?
“Because I go to the Father.”
He partners in intercession with us so that when we ask in His name, He will do it!
6. Time to stretch and move – not only to a new level spiritually but an actual physical move.
-Isaiah 54:2-3 (NAS) Read More →