Feb. 2, 2019 Newsletter.
Dear Friends, Today, I am reviewing the promises of God that He is giving us for the year ahead. I am praying that each of you have heard a clear word from the Lord for 2019 and that you are receiving strategy of how you will move your vision forward. 2019 will be a year of visitation and momentum of vision. As you are visited, you will gain fresh insight for your mandate. There are 7 keys that the Lord spoke to me for this year that I want to pass onto you that should be helpful in days ahead.
- A year of fullness and fruitfulness. Psalm 16:17 “You will make known to me the path of life. In Your presence is FULLNESS of joy. In Your right hand, pleasures forever. This year we will “taste and see that the Lord is good.” Apostle Chuck Pierce declared that this will be a year that we will taste of the new wine and harvest the King’s vineyard!
- A year to make sure to stay on the path of the Lord and experience the brightness of being in His timing. Proverbs 4:18 “But the PATH of the righteous is like the light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter until the FULL day.”
- A year of His goodness. Exodus 33:18-19 “Then Moses said, ‘I pray You, show me Your glory!’ And He said, “’ I Myself will make all My GOODNESS pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the Lord before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion.’” The goodness of the Lord is in His glory and in His name. GOODNESS means “ the best, the beauty, welfare, gladness, joy, pleasing, beneficial, and favorable”
- A year of birthing vision and forming a new wineskin. Isaiah 66:9 “’Shall I bring to the point of delivery?’ says the Lord, ‘Or shall I bring to the point of BIRTH and not give delivery?’ says the Lord, ‘or shall I who gives delivery shut the womb?’ says your God.”
- A year of choices. Every year we must make choices for the Lord, but this year of 5779 is a highlighted year to choose how we will respond to His majesty. The number 9, or the Hebrew letter Tet forms a crowned man and a coiled snake. This says to us we can make a CHOICE to bow to the King or yield to the nature of the snake. Let us crush satan under our feet this year! Proverbs 2:11 “If you CHOOSE to follow good counsel, divine design will watch over you and understanding will protect you from making poor choices.” ( TPT)
- A year of activating the gifts of God in your life and the lives of others. Ephesians 4:11-13 “And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the FULLNESS of Christ.”
- A year of restoration and reversing the power of loss. Joel 2: 24-25 “The threshing floors will be full of grain, and the vats will overflow with the new wine and the oil. Then I will make up to you the years…”
If I could sum up in one word all 7 of these, it would be OUTPOURING! Get ready for the abundance of rain and the flood of the increase and multiplication that His manifested presence will bring to your lives, your families, and your ministries.
LaNora Morin, President FountainGate Ministies Intl