class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-770″ title=”keys to establish Heaven” src=”http://www.fountaingateintl.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/keys-to-heaven.jpg” alt=”keys to establish Heaven” width=”700″ height=”275″ />
Prophetic Word by LaNora Morin
1 1 Chronicles 17:23
“And now, O Lord, let the word that Thou hast spoken concerning Thy servant and concerning his house, be established forever, and do as Thou hast spoken.”
“By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established.”
· Establish our homes on His word.
2 Proverbs 16:3 (Amp.)
“Roll your works upon the Lord – commit and trust them wholly to Him, He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and so shall your plans be established and succeed.”
· Our minds will think kingdom thoughts; therefore our plans will be established and succeed.
· Our workplace will prosper as a testimony of His ways working.
3 Isaiah 54:14
“In righteousness you will be established; you will be far from oppression, for you will not fear; and from terror, for it will not come near you.”
· As we pursue sanctification, the Holy Spirit will show us our sins and carnal nature. We then will humble ourselves to receive His grace. In the low place of humility, we will gain authority to dismantle judgments and to be positioned in God’s vindication.
4 Isaiah 51:16
“And I have put My words in your mouth, and have covered you with the shadow of My hand, to establish the heavens, to found the earth, and to say to Zion ‘You are My people.'”
· The spiritual climate over our lives will change as we declare His words. Our homes, work places and cities will function according to His purposes as we establish His word.
5 Psalm 50:6
“And the heavens declare His righteousness for God Himself is Judge.”
“Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High; and call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will rescue you, and you will honor Me.”
“He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; and to him who orders his way aright, I shall show the salvation of God.”
· Thanksgiving honors God and establishes His Lordship. His heart is moved to judge the injustices and set things in kingdom order.
6 Proverbs 1:5
“A wise man will hear and increase in knowledge and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel.”
· Move into the study of God’s word and as we increase in knowledge, we will gain the strategy for our next steps.”
7 John 2:5
“His mother said to the servants, ‘Whatever He says to you, do it.'”
· Unwavering, immediate obedience will establish a place for the glory of God to be manifested in new ways.
8 Proverbs 4:18
“But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter until the full day.”
“Let your eyes look directly ahead, and let your gaze be fixed straight in front of you. Watch the path of your feet and all yours ways will be established.”
· Stay focused on your path. Do not be distracted from what God has ordained for you. As you walk in His light, new territory will be opened before you and you will be established in a new enlarged place.
9 Ezekiel 37:10
“So I prophesied as He commanded me and the breath came into them, and they came to life, and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army.”
· Prophesy as God commands you and you will see the kingdom of God established in the most unusual places with the most unlikely people.
10 John 3:17
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.”
· Even as God sent His Son, He sends us as sons into the world to establish His kingdom. He calls us to demonstrate His love so that the world might be saved. Let us pronounce the love of God over His world instead of pronouncing judgments.
11 Luke 9:1-2
“And He called the 12 together, and gave them power and authority over all the demons, and to heal diseases.”
“And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God, and to perform healing.”
· As the kingdom is proclaimed, miracles, healings and deliverances will be performed. Proclamations are kingdom decrees that are irrevocable. We are not only sons but kings and priests.