At FountainGate International Ministries, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of accountability and integrity. The Board of Directors and staff adhere to the following accountability policy:
- We use all contributions, gifts, partner finances and course fees for FountainGate ministry purposes- it’s projects, missions, outreach and programs.
- We agree to not engage in any activity that would compromise our Christian ethics and beliefs as it relates to ministry finances.
- We agree to not use ministry funds for investment purposes.
- We keep accurate books and records of all contributions, gifts, partner finances and course fees and offer annual statements to those that request their tax receipts.
- We do not sell or share any personal information or email mailings lists to any 3rd party.
- When requesting LaNora for speaking engagements, FountainGate operates through offerings received from others. LaNora does not set an advanced fee or require a contract.
- LaNora does not receive any personal royalties from any book, audio teaching or other material produced for the purpose of ministry. All proceeds from sales go towards the FountainGate ministry purposes.
Our Board of Directors