Dear Prayer Warriors,
As we continue to move forward in 2015, we are more and more aware that the war is raging against the move of God and His servants. As we stand with you, we pray to hear what God is saying to encourage and exhort you to keep fighting the good fight, throw out the giants, and move into your rightful inheritance. This month, I, LaNora, felt that Jody had a clear word for you and so I asked him to share it with you. I believe you will see that what he heard from God will help shift you into a new overcoming spirit.
The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. “For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.” (1 Corinthians 2:14-16 RSV)
The Bible says that if we have Jesus, we have His mind. You may ask, “Well, why am I still on this emotional rollercoaster and continuing in these ungodly response cycles? HELP ME JESUS! Crying out to Jesus for help is really the first step in getting His mind.
In this war season, we must be seeking Him like never before. Under the shelter of His wings, in the secret place of the Most High, we can find the peace and answers for these times that we are living in.
Let me share a personal example with you about this. In the past seasons LaNora has asked me for a word for the newsletter for what I sense that the Lord would be saying. Usually, she writes the majority of it and then adds my part to it. However, this month she shifted perhaps not even realizing it. She sent me a text that said,”if you have time maybe you could help me by writing the newsletter today.” At that point, I must honestly say I responded in my spirit with,” WHAT? I never thought I would be ready for this!”
When I paused in thought of writing the letter, I asked Him “Lord, if I do this, it’s not going to sound like what our partners are used to getting.” He said, “It’s not supposed to.” Now my response for doing this act of obedience is to pause, call on Holy Spirit to lead and guide my mind and thoughts and typing fingers. I must now yield my normal response to the Lord in obedience (My normal thing which would be “I don’t do the writing thing.” I just do the “here is what the Lord is saying to me, Honey” thing. ).The point in this is that we are now being asked by God to rise up above the place or STANDARD we have become accustomed to. This is not the time to coast or to be in our familiar comfort zones. His Kingdom is an ever increasing kingdom. We have been given much and much is required in this hour.
As the Lord is requiring us to move with Him in this season, He’s creating “situations and circumstances ” — I just had to use that good ole Christian cliché — to bring us into a deeper sense of His calling for our lives. He is calling us into a deeper relationship with Him and those we love and those He wants us to love. John 15:7 says “If you (saints) abide in Me (Jesus) and my words abide in you, ask WHATEVER (that means “whatever”) you wish, and it will be done for YOU (that means you). His Word is His Mind! Let’s “make His joy complete by being of the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.”(Philippians 2:2)
So, as we continue in the things He has said (see January’s newsletter below and bullet points) my spirit is hearing is this:
- Seek Him now as you have never done before! (Dutch Sheets says we have a 6 month window)
- Pray, pray, pray! Times you have never prayed before, find more times.
- Read “the WORD instead of choosing other things.
- Don’t get busy with anything unnecessary (His Mind will guide you in this)
- Know that the harvest is ripe and He is preparing us for it like never before. (He seems to be “boot camping” us.)
- Extend grace to your loved ones through this process with prayer so that it will reciprocate to you.
- Expect that your times of service and ministry will go spiritually up to the next level NOW if we press in for it.
Holy Spirit wants you to know things are going to be getting better and better. He said, “THE JOY OF MY PRESENCE IS MAKING A BIG COMEBACK!” As we press in to this season in obedience, seeking His joy we will be filled to overflowing.
Put on the Mind of the Lord Jesus Christ today and watch the Glory arise right where you are!
We are praying for you daily that He will increase your desire for MORE!
SAVE THESE DATES:
We hope you will join with us for a strategic evening with Chuck Pierce on Purim, March 4th for “Glory River Explosion” It’s going to an anointed night of breakthrough.
- Several of you have been asking if we are going to have another prophetic gathering. We are still working out details but Arizona Prophetic Remnant Arising will be in mid -June.
- On August 14th to 16th, we will be hosting Shake the Nations with Nathan Morris and Lydia Marrow for a healing evangelistic gathering.
- As well, we would love to invite you to join us as we take our next pilgrimage to Israel, Oct.18th to 30th. (See below for details). We will only be taking the first 30 people who reserve their spots in order to keep our group small enough to be able to provide the highest quality experience.
For His Glory,
Jody and LaNora