Click HERE to follow along with LaNora’s live teaching Isaiah 32:1-4 (TPT) A NEW ERA BEGINS
1. A year to see and decree – watchmen prophets on the wall -2 Chronicles 20:20 (NKJ) -“prosper” – to push forward and break out
2. An awakening sound of resurrection – worship that breaks the power of death -Isaiah 26:18-20 (TPT) -John 11:11 (TPT)
3. A vibrant prayer initiative to persevere and prevail until breakthrough -The spiritual condition that holds many captive is known as “ emotional inertia” The symptoms are resistance to change in motion or direction, inactivity,inaction, passivity, stagnation, dullness, lack of vision or purpose, lethargy, apathy, feeling stuck. -The cure: James 5:16 (NAS) “Effective”- fervent, mighty, powerful, persistent This kind of prayer must proceed declarations and demonstrations
4. A demonstration of the Spirit and the power of God (a new emphasis on evangelism and discipleship) -1 Corinthians 2:4-5 (NAS) Demonstration of the Spirit and Power -What is the “demonstration “or proof of the Spirit? Galatians 5:22 (NAS) -What is the demonstration of ourselves? Galatians 5:19 (TPT) -What is the demonstration or proof of the power of God? Do you want to see miracles? -Romans 1:16 (NAS) the gospel -1 Corinthians 1:18 the word of the cross -Mark 16:15-20 (NAS) – the commission and the promise of Jesus
5. The beginnings of the release of the “greater works”- bold faith in action –John 14: 10-14 (NAS) -Because Jesus was abiding in the Father -the Father “ worked “ through His words. “Greater”- more extraordinary, more wonderful “Works” – that with which one is occupied -How can we do greater works than Jesus did? “Because I go to the Father.” He partners in intercession with us so that when we ask in His name, He will do it! 6.
Time to stretch and move – not only to a new level spiritually but an actual physical move. -Isaiah 54:2-3 (NAS)